3. 廠商需具有本處現址(Prudential Plaza, 180 N Stetson Ave., Chicago, IL 60601)和新址(55 W Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60601)其大樓搬運工會之搬運資格
1. PRELIMINARY PROJECT DESCRIPTION：
Project Name: TECO in Chicago Office Moving Service
Current location: 57th and 58th Floor, 180 N. Stetson Avenue, Chicago IL60601
New Location: 12th and 13th Floor, 55 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601.
New Office Space Size: 20,315 square foot.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES：
TECO in Chicago is seeking proposals from qualified, licensed and bonded entities to provide the moving services for its new office moving project.
The Scope of this project involves the pack, move and unpack services of TECO in Chicago, including workstations and file contents, furniture, storage room contents, file cabinets and their contents, library and its contents, computers/monitors, printers, common area artworks, mailroom equipment (postage machine), server room equipment, televisions, dining room equipment (coffee machines, slow cooking machines), etc.
TECO’s employee will pack all their personal items. Move instructions and crates/boxes will be supplied by the Mover Vendor to the employee one week before the scheduled move.
TECO will be responsible for disconnecting and reconnecting IT equipment for the move. However, the mover vendor will be responsible for placing the IT equipment to the assigned rooms/area by TECO in Chicago.
Date: from May 12th to May 17th.
1. Mover Vendor provides crates/boxes to TECO and its employee.
2. Move library and its contents, storage room and contents, common area artworks, most of file cabinets and their contents to the new office.
Date: from May 18th to May 24st.
1. Mover Vendor moves workstations and file contents, furniture, remaining storage room contents, remaining file cabinets and their contents, IT equipment (computers/monitors, printers), common area artworks, mailroom equipment (postage machine), server room equipment, televisions, dining room equipment (coffee machines, slow cooking machines), to the new office by May 21st.
2. Mover Vendor collects crates/boxes at TECO’s new Office by May 24th.
3. MOVER VENDOR’S QUALIFICATIONS
Respondents to this RFP shall have the following qualifications:
· Must be licensed and in good standing with the State of Illinois.
· Must have an excellent reputation in the moving services industry.
· Must have experience with small and large commercial properties relocations.
All the respondents must remain current and not be in default of any obligations due the State of Illinois including, but not limited to, the payment of taxes, fines, penalties, licenses or other monies due to the State of Illinois.
4. SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS:
A total of two (2) copies of the proposals are required to be submitted to TECO in Chicago, no later than 05:00pm, Wendesday, April 26th , 2017 (Chicago Time). The proposal should include cover letter of no more than two pages that includes a brief statement of the mover vendor’s qualifications and history, pricing as requested in the appropriate attachments for the service, proof of general liability, insurance company’s name and contact information, list of projects in which the moving firm has participated in the past three years, tools/equipment to be used in the moving services.
Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “PROPOSAL FOR Office Moving Services Project for TECO IN CHICAGO”. – Attn.: Steven Lin, Director of Administrative Division, TECO in Chicago, 58th FL., 180 North Stetson Avenue, Chicago, IL 60601.
5. REVIEW OF PROPOSALS :
TECO shall review and evaluate all received Proposals for responsiveness to the Request for Proposals to determine whether the Proposer possesses the professional qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the services required. TECO should also investigate qualifications of all Proposers to whom the award is contemplated, and may request clarifications of proposals directly from one or more Proposers. It is anticipated that this review period will last up to approximately ten (10) days.
6. ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF PROPOSALS :
TECO, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject any proposals in the best interests of TECO. Proposals are subject to review and evaluation.
7. TIME FOR BEGINNING AND COMPLETING THE WORK :
TECO in Chicago anticipates starting this project immediately after award of the project. A Proposer is required to submit their anticipated schedule to complete the project. If the vendor feels the move can be accomplished better, faster than the moving plan, TECO welcomes all suggestions and any alternate provided that the Required Deadlines are met.
8. PROCURING ENTITY:
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Chicago (Address is 58th FL., 180 North Stetson, Chicago, IL 60601), Principal Contact: Mr. Steven Lin, Tel: 312-616-0100, ext. 333. E-mail: email@example.com.
Entity to accept and handle request for clarifications or complaints: the Procuring Entity.
The period for a Tendering Entity to file a request for clarification to the Procuring Entity seeking explanation and/or clarification of the content of the Tender Solicitation Documents is one quarter of the tendering period starting from the date of publication or invitation to tender, with any segment of less than one day to be counted as one full day. For any Tendering Entity seeking clarification with regard to this Invitation to Tender or relevant Documents, the deadline to file such a request is April 19th, 2017.
9. AUTHORIZED CONTACTS:
Mr. Steven Lin
Director of Administrative Division
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Chicago
58th FL., 180 North Stetson Ave
Chicago, IL 60601
t 312.616.0100 ext. 333